With in-depth and easy-to-understand explanations of chord theory and applications, this method can expand your chord vocabulary twelvefold. A beautiful and detailed library of chord shapes completes the guide, giving you the information you need to strum along with almost any song.
Ukulele Chord Shapes Features:
- 173 chord shapes that will cover 99.9% of your needs in any genre.
- How to move each shape into all 12 keys (173×12=2076!).
- The step-by-step theory behind how ukulele chords are built and constructed.
- All about slash chords, inversions, fingerings, and more.
- Fretboard charts for playing the shapes in most common tunings (standard C6, baritone G6, and English D6).
Ukulele Chord Types Included:
- Major, Major 6th, Major 6/9, Major 7th, Major 7(b5), Major 7(#5), Major 9th
- Minor, Minor 6th, Minor 6/9, Minor 7th, Minor 7(b5), Minor 7(#5), Minor (Major 7th), Minor 9th, Minor 11th
- Dominant 7th, Dominant 7(b5), Dominant 7(#5), Dominant 7(b9), Dominant 7(#9), Dominant 9th, Dominant 11th, Dominant 13th, Dominant 13(b9), Altered*
- Suspended 2/Suspended 9, Suspended 4/Suspended 11, Suspended 7th
- Add 9, Add 11
- Diminished, Diminished 7th
- Slash Chords*